How to earn more money in 4 easy steps!
Earning more money and more business is always something nice to have. With new and innovative ways to earn more it really is a reality for most of us. Instead of earning more AFTER your regular job, why not earn more while ON the job? Those who deliver, move, haul, or ship can easily earn more while doing what they already do. Haulor can provide you with the jobs you need when you are already on the jobs you have committed to! It's easy and very simple to do! Check out and follow these 4 steps and you will start earning more the first day you sign up GUARANTEED! Need help signing up? We can do it for you where ever you are!
As the weather turns colder, let’s make our hearts get warmer! So many families out there this time of year don’t have enough to go around. Whether it’s not enough food or kids without toys, it’s doesn’t have to be this way. Since the holidays are about spreading cheer and good-will, let’s all do our part! This is the time of year when more people open up their hearts to the world and donate. There are tons of food drives, clothing and furniture donations, and so much more. With all these initiatives in full swing, people need to get these goods around town to where they’re needed most. That’s where we can all step up and play Santa. No need for it to be secret, let’s make a commitment to ourselves and our community. Join us as we strive to make this the brightest and warmest holiday season ever! People want to donate and others can help get it to where it needs to be. Whichever side you are on, sign up and let’s all get merry!
Tech Start Up Haulor® Offers New Ways For Drivers To Make Money, Businesses & People To Save On Local Shipping
San Diego, California November 28, 16 - Haulor, a new mobile application that allows users to ship personal and professional items, announced today their launch into the San Diego market. Like ride sharing apps currently in use, Haulor was designed for ease of use for drivers and users alike.
Haulor focuses on an overlooked need to bring both expedience and convenience to the world of shipping and moving. With the need for fast, secure, and insured transportation of goods affecting both businesses and people alike, the app was designed to ensure those transportation needs were met.
Through a simple and easy-to-use interface, Haulor pairs certified and insured drivers with users based on proximity, physical transportation needs, and availability. The goal was to create an app that facilitated quick and easy transportation for users while simultaneously providing drivers an opportunity to make money.
For drivers new to the app, the user experience will feel a lot like other ride sharing apps they’re already familiar with. As many drivers have experienced in the past, there are times where the market has become so diluted with other drivers that picking up fares can prove difficult. Often times, they are using these apps to either supplement income or they are used as a primary source. Regardless of the extent, drivers are always on the lookout to make extra money.
Haulor addresses this concern through several different channels. The first being that it is another app that drivers can use to supplement income while waiting for fares with other apps. Secondly, it allows the driver to be scheduled for pick ups so that they can control and plan their driving day. Another means of income is that the pick ups will be during normal business hours, the usual down-time for other apps.
The app also put a great deal of care into design for the consumer side as well. Taking into account that businesses and people need things shipped everyday but do not have the time to go through more traditional means, the Haulor app was set up in a way to facilitate their needs quickly and in the most cost-effective manner possible.
For businesses, the challenge has always been in logistics. Finding a way to ship their products quickly and securely to their consumers is vital to their continued growth and prosperity. And when taking into account the rise of e-commerce companies and the convenience of online shopping, the need to be competitive has never been greater.
Like the drivers they will utilize, the advantages to businesses come in several different ways as well. The first is that the goods that they ship are insured up to one million dollars on the event of something unforeseen occurring. Secondly, they have the ability to track the shipment in real time allowing for peace-of-mind and possible real-time follow up with their customer. In most cases, same day across town delivery is available letting a business guarantee same day delivery, a perk that large corporations can not always promise. Thirdly, the issue of figuring out shipping regulations and restrictions is handled through the app.
By matching what needs to be shipped with a driver capable of delivering, the app ensures that the business does not need to get mired down with figuring out laws and regulations.
For everyday users, Haulor designed the app around making shipping and transportation easy based on their needs as well. Typically, the issue most often dealt with is moving personal goods to a new home. The challenges by utilizing traditional means can also be several fold.
Firstly, people often get often need to rent a moving truck. There is always a considerable amount of both time and money that goes into that pursuit and often when moving, the person is on a fixed budget. Another challenge that arises is scheduling and the time constraint. While the move date is known, it is not always easy to schedule a moving truck or have a friend help you out with theirs.
The Haulor app was designed to not only be easy to use, but also took the main issues faced by a user into account. Not only can a truck be rented quickly and securely, but the things moved are also insured. Additionally, a move date can be scheduled in advance and the price of the move negotiated with the responding driver.
Haulor is a mobile and desktop application that has revolutionized the way that businesses and people can ship goods. Through its’ state-of-the-art platform, the app functions in a way that is user friendly and allows drivers and users to set up, schedule, pay and deliver good
For more information or press contact, please reach out to: email@example.com
How you can use haulor for Black Friday
The holidays are almost here and you know what that means, Black Friday is right around the corner. Standing in cold lines to spend hundreds of dollars while trying not to strangle your fellow man. Ahh, the holidays! It doesn’t have to be this way though, there’s a better way. Purchasing a lot of anything from a store can always feel like a burden. Between parking and trying to fit everything into the car, this time of savings can really cost a lot of your sanity. Luckily for you we thought of just the solution. With haulor you can schedule the pick up time or ask a driver to haul now. So after a night of shopping and chaos, you can drive away while a certified haulor driver brings all your items right to your door.
5 ways to save on your business shipping costs
As the saying goes, time is money. As a business owner, you understand full well that a lag in either can cost big money down the line and potentially hurt your reputation. One of the biggest and often overlooked aspects of running a business is shipping. While you are an expert at what you do, Haulor is an expert in the arena of shipping, and we can help boost and maintain your reputation with your customers. Here’s how:
- You can accomplish rapid across town same day delivery, something that can give you an edge over the bigger box and online stores. With all of the competition from e-commerce sites, any leg-up that you can gain will be a critical advantage. By being able to deliver your products faster than your larger competitors, your reputation and profit margins will soar. With certified and insured Haulor drivers, delivering to your customers has never been faster.
- You can track your shipments in real time and let the customer know their product will be there within the hour in some cases. With the Haulor app, you can literally watch your driver on the map and confirm the moment your product is delivered. This will let you confirm with the customer and positive reviews will spread quickly through word-of-mouth, the life blood of small business.
- You won’t need to figure out shipping regulations and restrictions. As government and consumer regulations become more strict, you won’t have to worry about keeping informed and ahead of what and how much you can ship. That’s where Haulor comes in. We stay ahead of the compliance trends to ensure that your products are delivered as quickly, efficiently, and legally.
- Insuring your products during the shipment has never been more convenient or cost-effective. Navigating the tricky waters of insurance policies and signing off on endless documents can take you away from doing what you do best, running your business. With a Haulor driver, the insurance cost is already included in the already low fare. You can even negotiate prices with your driver putting you in total control of the shipment.
- You won’t have to make all those pesky trips to the post office. Anything that takes you away from your business is potentially losing you money and putting your company’s reputation at risk. As orders come in, taking all of the products to the store or waiting for their pickup means that your attention is moved away from making more customers. With Haulor, not only can you schedule when your products get picked up, but you can get them delivered across town within a few hours.
5 ways to save money with shipping locally
Moving goods across town can be a daunting task. When you have to rent a moving van or coordinate with a friend to borrow their truck, moving can turn into a real chore. But what it there was a faster, cheaper, and insured way to get your goods across town? With Haulor there is! Here’s how Haulor can make your next move or trip to the hardware store much easier:
- It is cheaper and quicker than renting someone else’s equipment. Whether you have to rent a moving truck or make multiple trips, time is not only money, but it is also preventing you from enjoying your new home or stuff. With Haulor, one of our insured and vetted drivers can get your things across town the same day, you can even book a driver in advance for convenience.
- You can bring home new furniture or handle your move in one easy step in the same day. While some stores offer home delivery, you still have to wait for the goods. After spending hours at the store shopping for the perfect couch, you’re ready to relax on it at home. With a Haulor driver, you can have your things delivered not only the same day, but in some cases a few hours. What will you do with the extra time to relax?
- Moving isn’t always everyone’s favorite thing to do and sometimes your friend with the truck isn’t available the day you need him/her. Whether your new couch won’t fit in your hatchback or you don't want to make multiple trips for your move, you can be matched up with a Haulor drive that has the type of vehicle you need when you need it.
- Renting a moving truck can be expensive. Between the milage charge, upfront costs, gas, insurance, and other fees, you’re spending a lot of money during your move. That’s not to mention the time cost of going to the rental office and filling out forms. With Haulor, you can not only reserve a truck for the time and date you need, but you can also negotiate the price with the driver. After all, when you’re moving you’re trying to save money and Haulor can help!
- Whether you’re moving across town or just bought some new big ticket items, you not only want them delivered safely but you’d like for them to be insured for the time on the road. Renters insurance might not cover all of your items and some might not be under warranty. With Haulor, your items are insured for the move and the cost is built into the already low fare!